Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Vince Gill “I just got a Grammy from a Beatle, have you got that yet Kanye, have you?” This is just Priceless! Kanye is such a jerk. Ok, I think his music is neat and I really enjoyed him when he first came out on the charts. I made sure that my college radio station, KORD RADIO had his first album. But I think Kanye just manipulates every situation and tries to put himself on top. There is a classy humble way of doing things and then there is an attention getting, big head way of doing things. And pretty soon, Kanye’s head is going to get so big that it will explode.
When watching The Grammy’s I was so annoyed by the way Kanye used his mom’s death as a means for his publicity. At first, I thought it was kinda cool that he shaved MAMA into his hair, but he kept talking. When accepting his award, Kanye gave his props and then kept talking, even as the music started to play. Kanye said, “Are you really going to turn the music on, on me?” And at first, they kept the music going, but then after kanye repeated it again, they turned it off. How could the producers of The Grammy’s respect Kanye after being a jerk? Well, thank goodness for Vince Gill who gave it to Kanye! That made my day!
Thanks for letting me rant, I usually don’t do that!

No comments: