Saturday, January 27, 2007

I experienced a type of advertising that always scares me, because I always give in, personal selling.
It started one day when I was just minding my own business, serving tables at Applebee’s; this one woman said that I was so nice and fun and wondered if she could take a before and after picture of my for…..Mary Kay. I was so flattered that I said yes, but remembered that my mother thinks I’m allergic to it. I put that thought under a black sheet and decided to help her out with a before and after picture because she was so nice to me.
So I met her and took the before picture and started to put all the facial supplies on. She was telling me about all the benefits of Mary Kay and how it is a great company; how it has really helped her out in her life. After all the steps I took the after picture and decided to purchase some makeup. Her selling to me one on one really motivated me and made me feel special. She did a really good job of personal selling because by selling me Mary Kay, it will hopefully help my face clear up and I helped her career.

No comments: