Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It has finally hit me, too much advertisements, too much clutter, to much stuff, too much brain activity. After three and a half years of school and really thinking, my mind and brain froze. (Maybe it is just the sub zero temps) But in reallity, when is it too much? When is a company forcing too much advertisements and branding on a person? Is there a time to stop? I don't know the answers to these questions, but it is a good thing to think about.
So, I decided that this week, I would take a break from advertisements (although that is really not possible) and just live the week for myself. I dedcided not to have a care in the world really and just go, do what I gotta do without letting there be too much thought or overload in my mind. I will let the advertisements and stuff enter my mind next week, but for now, I'm not paying attention. So..... companies, don't even try to get into my mind.

No comments: