Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I don't know much about music, I just love it. My parents never pushed me to play the piano and I hated talking about theories in band. I did love playing my bass clarinet. I was never a part of a band, but ran the Battle of the Bands at my high school and college. I am not a musician (except bass clarinetist, hehe) I am a music fan.
I just love what music does to me. I can remember certain feelings, experiences or time of year from listening to one song. This love of music got me to think about who I am. What do I stand for? What am I all about? While thinking before falling asleep in my comfy bed, I thought about a couple things that make me who I am.
1. I like concerts. When in MN, I love to go to First Ave and in DC, I like the Black Cat, but need to get more familiar with it.
2. I am very interested about the future of music and how it is digitally changing.
3. I majored in Public Relations and still like to have a business relationship with people.

I try to incorporate music and PR into my life, so hopefully this blog gets interesting! And with writing in it, I hope to learn more of what I am about.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Sounds like a very cool idea. Music and PR? That's a niche I see a lot of potential for.

Isn't it amazing when you just sit down and think to yourself: "what am I about?" how clear things can become? There's nothing in the world quite like it.

I love music myself, played piano growing up, and am back on stage these days, which is very inspiring.

Looking forward to seeing more from you!