Sunday, February 18, 2007

Should you act yourself at work? Do you have a specific "work personality" that is completely different from how you would act at home? I have worked at a variety of different places, and although I act "myself" I also conduct myself in a certain way depending on where I am. For example, I used to work at 102.9 LiteFM in Minneapolis, MN and when in the work place, I conducted myself in a business mannor. I never talked about partying or what crazy things I may have done on the weekends. I currently work for a top 40 Radio station in Fargo and I try to conduct myself more as a "Party Girl." This is not always me, but I have to come off to the radio listeners that I am an awesome party girl. You can see how I portray my personality in this radio workplace. You can see how I portray myself on my Radio Page at: http://www.y94.com/pages/taylorpage.html

No comments: